It’s a challenging time for both brands and consumers right now so to be recognised for the hard work and effort put in by our teams and client partners feels especially rewarding.
The UK Search Awards celebrate the very best in Search across England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The accolades are industry-recognised and have been accredited ‘Outstanding’ by the Independent Awards Standards Council – Trust Mark Scheme.
All entries are subject to a robust two-step judging process that includes pre-scoring to establish the shortlist followed by a panel discussion to determine the winners. The awards are ethical, transparent and respected.
Impression has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Use of Search – Third Sector / Not for Profit – Cancer Research UK
- Best Use of Search – B2B SEO – The Access Group
- Best Use of Search – B2C PPC – Norse Atlantic Airways
- Best SEO Campaign – Queensmith
- Best Use of PR – Marmalade
- Best Large Integrated Search Agency
- Best Large PPC Agency
- Best Large SEO Agency
Congratulations to all other nominees who, despite the uncertain climate, have gone above and beyond to deliver award-worthy results. See the full shortlist here.