Watch the replay below
According to our own research, paid media channels are predicted to be the most effective form of online marketing this year with a high proportion of businesses planning on increasing their investment in paid marketing tactics.
With this in mind, and the fact that 87% of marketers agree that more people will shop online in 2021, it’s more important than ever to future proof your paid search strategy to keep your business ahead of the competition.
The paid search landscape is complex and there are constant changes and updates to be aware of and to keep up with. To help you stay ahead of the curve, PPC experts Greg Holland from Impression and Luke Milbourn from Emma team up to deliver a live webinar covering topics that will help you deliver a successful paid strategy in 2021 and beyond. Find out more about each of the talks below.
Preparing for Google’s BMM update and embracing automation
Greg Holland, Senior PPC Strategist, Impression
Google has recently announced that come July, BMM keywords will no longer be available, but the same matching functionality will be available through phrase match. This date will soon be upon us and digital marketers must take action now to avoid being negatively impacted closer to the time. Greg’s session will cover exactly what this update means and ways that you can prepare for it.
With the rise of automation, he’ll also share ways that you can adapt to Google’s new automated features, embracing this opportunity to dedicate more time to human strategy moving forwards.
During Greg’s session, you’ll learn:
- What the BMM update entails and how to prepare for it
- How to structure campaigns for success
- How to embrace Google’s new automated features and optimise campaigns within an automated campaign set up
When is it worth creating a keyword?
Luke Milbourn, Senior Performance Marketing Manager, Emma
In Luke’s talk, you’ll learn:
- 5 key questions to ask yourself when you’re considering creating a new keyword
- When to carry out an experiment vs an optimisation, and ways to mitigate risk
- Why it’s important to assess if a new keyword is worth your effort and reprioritising your time accordingly