In this final part of our Behaviour Science series, Head of Behavioural Science, Mike Weir looks at 5 more tactics you can leverage to customer behaviour in your marketing & UX.
Utilising the M.I.N.D.S.P.A.C.E model, discover how these tactics can be harnessed to impact customer decision-making, preferences, and actions positively. Gain valuable insights into consumer psychology and learn how to apply these tactics to optimise your user experience.
In this short, actionable 15-minute webinar you’ll learn:
- How does salience influence customer behaviour?
- How customer priming works with examples
- How moods, emotions and feelings influence purchase decisions
- How consumers make commitments to purchases varying on levels of investment
- The importance of ego, status and self-perception in leveraging purchasing behaviours