Edge SEO is an important tool for companies of all sizes where development queues are long, or platform development isn’t possible. By altering content on the CDN nodes (“the network edge”), it is not necessary to have server, platform or CMS-level access. All the changes are made after the HTML leaves the server.
Through our scripts and upcoming platform release, HTML pages can be edited at the point of being cached to;
- Alter, add and remove meta tags and headers
- Serve custom pages for 4xx and 5xx error pages
- Edit your robots.txt file
- Trim HTML and split test different elements
- Add or alter HREFLANG tags for international sites
Additionally, by using cache logic, we can help you implement 301 redirects and upgrade 3xx temporary redirects to permanent ones. By using a CDN you can also gain visibility of your access logs if this isn’t possible through your existing platform (i.e. Shopify) or IT team.