Towards the end of 2023, we surveyed 1,000 marketing professionals to understand what the marketing landscape might look like for businesses in 2024.
We gathered responses from a mix of levels, from middle management to C-Level executives, in different-sized companies across various sectors.
This report shares our findings and gives you the opportunity to benchmark your business and see how you compare to those of a similar size. Gain insights into:
- The biggest business challenges marketers anticipate facing
- The marketing activities that are predicted to drive the most revenue
- The areas in which additional investments will be made
- How marketers are measuring the success of their efforts
Here are some of our key findings:
- 73% of businesses expect revenue growth
- 47% expect to increase their marketing budget
- 41% plan to grow their internal marketing team
- 30% anticipate increased operating costs will be their biggest business challenge
- 39% find it difficult to measure the impact that each marketing channel has
- 44% will increase their investment in marketing technology and analytics