Kicking off the new year, we hosted an in-person CRO workshop at our Nottingham HQ on the 26th of January.
What was covered during the session?
- What conversion-rate-optimisation (CRO) is and what it isn’t
- What impact the channel could have on your wider marketing mix
- The timelines associated with seeing a return on your investment
- The elements required to devise and deliver a successful CRO strategy
Our hands-on session ensured that people who attended were able to put what they learned into practice.
The half-day session included a mixture of CRO theory, group discussion, practical activities and Q&A.
13:00 – Lunch provided by Impression
14:00 – Introduction and workshop one
15:15 – Break time – tea, coffee and cake
15:30 – Workshop two
16:45 – A quiz (with a prize!) and session summary
17:00 – Q&A
In this workshop, people learned how to create an optimised wireframe to hand to developers to achieve a high-converting landing page.
In the second workshop, people learned how to create an A/B testing plan based on a testing hypothesis, ensuring that published pages perform.
This workshop was followed up by a quiz and a Q&A where people had the opportunity to ask questions.
Who was this event for?
- Marketers wanting to drive more value from existing traffic acquired from channels such as PPC and SEO
- Marketers that want to increase the return on their digital investment, driving more conversions using the same budget
- Marketers wanting to gain a better understanding of conversion-rate-optimisation and the impact it can have on performance
Photos from the workshop
To sign up for our next CRO workshop, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to be the first in the know.