There have long been flaws in the way that we have measured advertising online. This year’s phase-out of the third-party cookie adds additional pressure to marketers who need to implement advanced approaches to produce data-driven insights to improve their ability to plan budgets and achieve stakeholder buy-in for marketing investment.
Welcome to the world of Media Mix Modelling, an approach giving a holistic view of the contributions each of your channels has made vs attributing success to a single or smaller group of digital channels.
***Please note – this event is for client-side marketers only***
You’ll learn about Media Mix Modelling, structured incrementality testing and experimentation and how to leverage these methodologies to optimise budget allocation and inform strategic decision-making. Specifically:
- How to more accurately measure the impact of your marketing efforts using an alternative approach to attribution
- How to build a marketing effectiveness toolkit to overcome the loss of the third-party cookie
- How to communicate with stakeholders to achieve buy-in for marketing investment
- How to design a testing programme which suits your business and marketing needs
The session will include presentations followed by a series of roundtable discussions to address problems specific to your business.
- 09:00-09:30 – Breakfast and networking
- 09:30-09:35 – Introduction
- 09:35-10:20 – Expert presentations
- 10:20-11:20 – Roundtable discussions
- 11:20-11:30 – Summary and event close
12 Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2LP
The venue is located a few hundred yards from the British Museum
The closest underground stations are Holborn (Central and Piccadilly lines), Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern lines) and Russell Square (Piccadilly line)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org