The last 18 months have seen UK consumer confidence dipping to record lows. The general economic landscape and the soaring cost of living have presented brands with unique challenges, fundamentally changing buyer behaviour and shopping patterns. Whilst the first six months of 2023 saw consumer confidence rising, July witnesses a drop in the score.
With the 2023 peak selling fast approaching, what does this mean for ecommerce marketers preparing for the most lucrative time of the year?
To help you understand and leverage the opportunities to unlock growth in Q4 and beyond, we’re hosting an in-person event, with speakers from Impression, Google and Mitchells and Butlers PLC.
*due to limited capacity at the venue, spaces at this event are reserved for in-house marketers only*
The event will take place from 4pm-6pm. The session will be split into three sections that follow the below format followed by a Q&A. To wrap up, join us for a drink in the sunshine on The Drum Labs’ terrace.
With Yasmin Williams, Head of PPC, Impression and Zhana Borisova, Pricing Manager, Mitchells and Butlers PLC.
- Leverage last year’s performance data to inform this year’s activity
- Determine your key messaging and price positioning – should you discount, and by how much?
- Effectively allocate budget
- Set the right objectives to accurately measure each channel’s performance
With Amy Stamper, Head of Paid Social, Impression and Payal Pahalajani, Agency Development Manager, Google.
- Integrate brand vs performance marketing
- Cut through the competition
- Prevent dips in between key sale periods (Cyber week, Christmas, January sales)
With Nick Handley, Head of PPC Performance, Impression and Sam Cooper, Senior PPC Specialist, Impression.
- Options to measure success and understanding the bottom line
- Communicate results to key stakeholders, in a way they understand
- Take key learnings forward to power future strategy
The Drum Labs, 25-27 Curtain Rd, London, EC2A 3LT.
If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com