As the economic landscape continues to remain uncertain, we held a hands-on workshop to help you learn how to make your existing marketing investment work harder.
The workshop was limited to max 20 people to ensure people got the best experience. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about events.
What was covered?:
- How conversion-rate-optimisation (CRO) can help you get more value from your existing budget
- What CRO is and what it isn’t
- The timelines associated with seeing a return on your investment
- The elements required to devise and deliver a successful CRO strategy
It was a half-day, afternoon session that included a mixture of CRO theory, group discussion, practical activities and Q&A.
13:00 – Lunch provided by Impression
13:45 – Introduction and workshop one
15:00 – Break time – tea, coffee and sweet treats
15:15 – Workshop two
16:30 – A quiz (with a prize!), Q&A and session summary
Learn how to create an optimised wireframe to share with developers to achieve a high-converting landing page.
Learn how to create an A/B testing plan based on a testing hypothesis, ensuring that your published pages are performing to their best potential.
Who was this event for?
- Marketers wanting to drive growth through leveraging organic tactics
- Marketers that want to increase the return on their digital investment, driving more conversions using the same budget
- Marketers wanting to gain a better understanding of conversion-rate-optimisation and the impact it can have on performance
Due to the limited number of spaces available, we were only able to offer seats to in-house/client-side marketers on this occasion.
Impression, Fothergill House, 16 King St, Nottingham NG1 2AS.
We are a 10-minute walk from Nottingham train station.
Nearby car parks:
- Lace Market Car Park (Address: Pilcher Gate, Nottingham NG1 1QE)
- Trinity Square Car Park (Address: N Church St, Nottingham NG1 4AF)